Apple [watch] Picking Season – Webinar
on Tools for Real Time Threat Prevention
Wednesday, October 21
12:00PM ET, 9:00AM PT
Braintrace and Nyotron will co-host a webinar about two tools that offer real-time threat prevention. Nyotron is the only company to offer a true zero-trust security platform for endpoints and servers that blocks attacks in real-time without any need for threat detection or learning.
Braintrace’s Dragonfly solution provides complete NTA capabilities without the labor and resources required to manage the application on your own, in real-time.
Join John Limb, CTO at Braintrace, Samantha Bowen, Sales Director North America and Nir Shafrir VP, Global Field Engineering, and Customer Success at Nyotron. Wednesday, October 21 at 9:00 a.m. PDT / 12:00 p.m. EDT for a live, thought-provoking presentation on:
• Zero trust model that allows real-time prevention
• No learning or threat hunting required
• Security remains constant for Windows 7 and unpatched systems
• Fine-tuned alerts with complete visibility into incidents (start to finish)
• Automated fine-tuned blocking that maintains business continuity.
It is vital to go Apple [watch] picking every Fall, and this season we will bring the orchard to the winner!
John Limb, CTO
Sales Director, North America
VP, Global Field Engineering,
and Customer Success at Nyotron