About the Job
Braintrace is looking to add to their ever-expanding team! Penetration testers wanted. Seeking highly skilled security specialists with testing certifications to conduct penetration testing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform application layer penetration testing against corporate and customer software applications and web services.
- Conduct network and server layer penetration testing against corporate internet-facing and internal systems.
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments and incidents and author formal reports with remediation recommendations.
- Follow-up on implementation of corrective actions from assessments and incidents.
- Research security threats and attack vectors.
- Manage network forensics and network response when assigned.
- Perform special security projects on an ad-hoc basis.
- Design, implement and test firewalls software and hardware.
- Experience conducting network security audits.
- Incident Response and Digital Forensics experience a plus.
- Assist in network architecture and firewall reviews.
- Self-Driven. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks. You deliver on time or early to exceed expectations regularly.
- Dynamic. You’re innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to superior outcomes. You have strong analytical skills and the ability to correlate business needs to technology solutions.
- A Team Player. You enjoy working in a collaborative team-oriented environment. You like the fact that our people genuinely care about each other, their projects and Braintrace. You go out of your way to educate and support the team efforts.
Education and Training Requirements
- One or more of the following recommended
- Four years of industry experience.
- 3-5 years experience with Splunk, Wireshark, MetaSploit, BurpSuite and similar.
- Self-starter and founder’s mentality.
One or more of the following certifications required
- CEH: CertifiedEthical Hacker.
- CPT: Certified Penetration
- CEPT: Certified Expert Penetration
- GPEN: GIAC Certified Penetration
- OSCP: Offensive Security Certified
- GCIH: GIAC Certified Incident Handler.
Compensation & Benefits
We know that talented people are attracted to companies with long term success, an amazing culture and one that provides competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and outstanding career advancement opportunities. If hired, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
Braintrace does not discriminate in any aspect of employment BASED ON race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Braintrace does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
|Job Category||Compliance, Security|