Webinar: NIST 800-171, What You Need to Know When The DOD Calls
Thursday, March 28th, 2019 @ 2 PM MST
Live Webinar has ended. Recording below, enjoy.
Are you ready? Ready for your DoD OIG NIST 800-171 audit? Ready for your DCAA or DCMA audit? Come learn about preparing to fully implement NIST 800-171, to be prepared for managing NIST 800-171, and to be audited. Braintrace will outline the rationale for why NIST 800-171 was developed for contractors and subcontractors. We will walk you through how to implement and be prepared for an audit. If you are struggling to implement NIST 800-171, this is an opportunity to ask your questions.
- Katherine (Kate) Riley provides over 20 years’ experience in the development and assessment of cybersecurity programs.
- She is skilled in leading teams to define security requirements including cloud architecture, development of technical controls and compensating controls as well as how management can monitor and sustain governance programs.
- Her experience in risk management includes supporting management to define risk metrics, key compliance risks, and assessment of risk impact and consequence.
- Kate has implemented security frameworks such as ISO, COBIT, NIST and conducted compliance reviews such as FFIEC, HIPAA, HITRUST SOX, FED Ramp, GDPR, PCI, GLBA.
- She has held roles in both internal and external audits as well as regulatory oversight. Her background includes healthcare, higher education, financial services, manufacturing, defense, technology, insurance, and real estate.
- She has also performed State and Federal reviews. She has worked with everything from small entrepreneurial companies to international conglomerations.